Solar Financing for Nonprofits
Solar Installers: Request Solar Financing for Nonprofit Leads
Solar installers nationwide can partner with RE-volv to help a nonprofit go solar through our nonprofit tailored solar financing model.
Community-serving nonprofits across the country receive solar financing from RE-volv for zero down and save 15% or more on their electricity bills through RE-volv’s Power Purchasing Agreement or Solar Lease financing options.
Solar companies working with a nonprofit that needs help financing their solar project can request a free solar financing quote from RE-volv. RE-volv honors the relationship between solar installers and their nonprofit customers - we ensure the company who referred a nonprofit to us for solar financing will be the ones who install the project.
Request Financing for Nonprofit
- Be a community-serving nonprofit, house of worship, or co-op located in the United States.
- Nonprofit preferably owns their building or is in a long-term lease.
- Roof must be in good shape or less than 10 years old.
RE-volv’s Solar Financing - How it Works
- 1 RE-volv reviews your application and provides a free solar quote for your nonprofit solar lead.
- 2 The solar installer, nonprofit, and RE-volv meet to discuss the solar financing option.
- 3 If approved, RE-volv and the nonprofit sign into a partnership agreement.
- 4 The solar system is installed by a local solar company. If your solar installation company submitted this form on behalf of a nonprofit you’re working with, RE-volv honors that relationship and will work with your company on the solar installation.
- 5 The nonprofit will save 15% or more on their electricity bills from day one and lock in electricity rates for 20 years. All warranties, operations, and maintenance are covered.
- 6 RE-volv helps engage and educate the community about the nonprofit’s work & the benefits of solar.
- 7 Solar lease payments are continuously reinvested into RE-volv’s Solar Seed Fund – a first-of-its-kind revolving fund used to finance future nonprofit solar projects. Each nonprofit helps 2-3 other nonprofits go solar through our pay-it-forward model.