It’s time for your nonprofit to
benefit from solar
Solar Financing for Nonprofits
Save money on your electricity bills with solar panels and invest your savings back into your nonprofit’s mission.
Partner with RE-volv and go solar through our nonprofit-tailored solar financing model.
Community serving nonprofits can go solar for zero down and save 15% or more on their electric bills with RE-volv. Nonprofits save money on their electricity bills while paying RE-volv back through a 20-year contract. RE-volv and our Solar Ambassadors work with you to engage and educate your local community about your nonprofit’s mission and the benefits of solar energy.
This unique model removes barriers to financing solar for nonprofits, trains the next generation of climate leaders and brings clean energy education to your community.
Sign Up Your Nonprofit for a Free Solar Quote
Solar for Nonprofits
Benefits of Going Solar with RE-volv
- Be a community-serving nonprofit, house of worship, or co-op located in the United States.
- Nonprofit preferably owns their building or is in a long-term lease.
- Roof must be in good shape or less than 10 years old.
How it works
- 1 RE-volv reviews your application and provides a free solar quote.
- 2 If approved, RE-volv and the nonprofit sign into a partnership agreement.
- 3 An accredited solar installer installs your solar panel system.
- 4 Nonprofits save 15% or more on their electricity bills from day one and lock in electricity rates for 20 years. All warranties, operations, and maintenance are covered.
- 5 Solar Ambassadors help engage and educate the community about your nonprofit’s work & the benefits of solar.
- 6 Solar lease payments are continuously reinvested into RE-volv’s Solar Seed Fund – a first-of-its-kind revolving fund used to finance future nonprofit solar projects. Each nonprofit helps 2-3 other nonprofits go solar through our pay-it-forward model.